Chris Christie tells New Jersey residents to go see how they like marijuana-baked Colorado. Then this poll comes out.
Item: A few days ago NJ Governor Chris Christie broke bad on Colorado.
Christie…questioned the “quality of life” in Colorado, questioning why people would want to live in a state where “there’s head shops popping up on every corner and people flying into your airport just to come and get high.”
…”For the people who are enamored with the idea with the income, the tax revenue from this, go to Colorado and see if you want to live there,” the Republican said.
Looking for something appropriate for your next Walking Dead watch party? Here’s a cocktail that will turn you into a zombie, too.
Hopefully you’re already planning on a pitcher of my South Shore Kauai Tais for the weekend. If you like tropical drinks, here’s another one for your recipe book: Doc Sammy’s Zombie Apocalypse.
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz passion fruit nectar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ oz grenadine
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 oz gold rum (again, I love Montego Bay, but won’t talk you out of whatever your favorite is)
- 1 oz 151 proof Demerara (El Dorado) rum
- 1 oz light rum (everybody loves Bacardi, I know, but I’d recommend something a little tastier, like Cruzan Light Aged, Mount Gay Eclipse or Flor de Caña 4 Year Extra Dry)
- ½ oz Creme de Cassis (yes, I do use this as an accent flavor quite a bit – why do you ask?)